Women in Gabriel's Spirit (WINGS)
WINGS is a fellowship of women 18 and older gathered together to build community, generate friendships, enrich spiritual growth, and to put to good use the varied gifts God has given to each of us. In this way we act in Gabriel's Spirit to serve our community, our Church, our families, and ourselves.
WINGS organizes new events as well as enhance already existing programs that are scheduled in our parish. We also establish outreach programs to our community in the Cave Creek area.
WINGS goal is to foster friendships and to develop healthy relationships among the women of our parish. This will enable them to use their gifts to meet individual, parish, and community needs.
You may already know WINGS by the activities we plan and execute for the parish:
- Newborn Rosaries beaded for the infants in our parish who are Baptized
- Christmas Party where WINGS members and friends/significant others enjoy an evening of fun and food
- Giving Tree at Christmas which supports families in need of the basics of life
- Christmas Stockings for local children who would otherwise not receive one
- Easter Baskets for clients of Foothills Food Bank to put a smile on a small child’s face
Registration form needed here
Please call parish office at 480-595-0883 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
All volunteers must complete the Safe Environment Training (SET) requirements through the Diocese. For more information on these requirements, please contact Deb Vinci at email@example.com or in the parish office at 480-595-0883.